QuickReckoning.com - Handicapping Software
Dog Racing Software - QuickDog Greyhound Handicapping and LiveTote Board
Now Celebrating our 13th Year of Providing QuickDog to Greyhound Fans!
(You are Visitor )
Rick Needham makes his "Greyhound Racing Call of the Day" using QuickDog Software
"If I had had a chance to request a program that would do everything that I could possibly want in Greyhound Handicapping the answer would be Quickdog. But the real advantage that puts your program above all others is the daily automatic update feature. Take it from a guy that actually used to type in Art, TT, off,1/8,str, fin, bl, grade and starts all 576 times(6*8*12) This is quite an advantage." (Bob) More Testimonials
Click on the Image below for an Introductory Video on the Installation and First time Use of QuickDog
Download QuickDog or QuickHorse Now by using these 2 links
QuickDog greyhound handicapping software (dog racing software) costs just $85 per year and includes automatic access to free racing data
We can say without reservation that our QuickDog software is the most popular greyhound handicapping software available today for US Tracks. Check out our forum to see how active it is - CLICK HERE.
Short Features List:
1) Imports free race data automatically - both history and today's races.
2) Converts and stores that data into a database
3) Allows you to uniquely customize any one of 5 methods of handicapping with information like number of back races to use, whether or not to use schooling, troubled, or lines from another track, and other items. This makes your method unique! Or, create your very own method using our Method Builder Feature!
4) Automatically TUNES UP your method by testing it and tweaking it to produce the highest returns using historical data. QuickDog creates a method that would have worked best in prior races at any track! For example, you tell Quickdog the type of wagers you make, and the software will TUNE your method so that it would have produced the best results for the historical period you specify. The idea being, if the method worked in the past, then it can work in the future. Isn't this what handicapping is all about? It even tells you if your current method WON'T WORK before you spend your money at the window.
5) Use the Live Tote Board and Live Video features within QuickDog to wager on US Tracks from around the country or around the world.
6) In depth, online user's guide with screen shots and descriptive information on how to use all of QuickDog's features.
The following 2 links are to INDEPENDENT PROVIDERS we sanction as 3rd Party Providers of Software and Training which requires Quickdog
QuickDog also includes:
1) Export capability to other programs such as your own spreadsheet or DOGPAK, ULTRA, and PENDER. Eliminating the expense and time you've spent in the past on acquiring data.
2) "Daily Track Variants" which allow you to better compare dogs' speeds with one another over sloppy track conditions.
3) QuickDog Greyhound Handicapping Software is constantly being refined based on our growing user community input, so it stays new. And the internet allows you to download changes quickly and easily.
Greyhound Dog Racing ( Grayhound Dog Racing ) via the internet is growing at a feverish pace and many tracks offer their dog racing programs online and free of charge. You can also wager at these tracks from the privacy of your own home! Making dog handicapping convenient, and fun!
QuickDog takes advantage of the internet and allows you to download and use this information quickly and easily. QuickDog is SO EASY to use, you NEVER use the keyboard! Simply use the two mouse buttons to quickly calculate and backtest your method rather than calculating and testing it by hand! Saves you TIME and time is MONEY, right? It's exciting to play the dog races, but now it's even more exciting when you create your own tipsheet with QuickDog and let it improve your chances of success at the dog track!
QuickDog provides an easy and rapid method for downloading internet race program files, converting them into data files, creating a database of up to 40 lines per dog over the life of that dog, then allowing you to handicap all that information instantly and in several different ways.
We call these "ways" HANDICAPPING STYLES. These styles have been programmed based on input from professional dog racing handicappers!
Daily Track Variants is a powerful tool which would take hours per program if done by hand! Well worth QuickDog's subscription price of just pennies per day.
QuickDog will save you hours of "pencil-capping", allowing you to play multiple tracks and find more more profitable wagers! Our simulcast tipsheet feature will allow you to quickly list wagers from many tracks, in their order of Post Time, based on the wagers and success rates your specify.
Post position preference, break, early speed, late speed, form, etc., they are all calculated quickly by QuickDog while you analyze the output rather than punch buttons on your calculator. These methods range from simple to complex. Whether you go to the dog race track once in a while or play via the internet daily, QuickDog has a handicapping style for you!
Are you ready for software ( sofware ) that you customize with your own thoughts and intuitions? QuickDog allows the user to adapt it to his/her own, unique style. Your own style will keep other users of QuickDog from betting the same way you do which means bigger payouts when your system wins!
We want you to use QuickDog absolutely FREE just so you can prove to yourself that QuickDog is going to make you a believer in "Computer Handicapping". Why not try QuickDog right now - it's the most popular, fastest, easiest to use, dog racing software available!
QuickDog Dog Racing (Grayhound Racing) Software ( Sofware ) Description
Now, a dog race handicapper who wagers at Greyhound Dog Parks or Simulcast Parks may receive FREE greyhound handicapping ( dog racing ) software ( sofware ) which allows them to create their own tipsheet to take to the track! This computer handicapping software ( sofware ) uses free race programs you download from the internet, so there is no data entry and that means you save time!
Once you download the races you want to analyze. QuickDog will automatically do all that analysis for you based on your custom settings, producing your own system!
Then, you can then test your method using the backtest feature (use past race results used to forecast the success or failure of your "system" before you risk your money!), then let QuickDog automatically refine it using the "SUPERTUNE" feature.
Comparing one dog's time with other dogs when all have run on different days is easy using QuickDog's Daily Track Variant. This DTV measures the track condition on a daily basis and is calculated for you instantly. QuickDog then uses this Daily Track Variant to adjust a dog's Adjusted Run Time. Daily Track Variant alone makes QuickDog worth your time in downloading and checking it out!
Do you use Microsoft Office products like Excel or Access, or another popular speadsheet or database program? Now QuickDog will export its track program to a STANDARD TEXT or TAB DELIMITED file. Forget attempting to import online programs with their varying formats. QuickDog converts all online programs to a single format so that your spreadsheets can process any track you desire. This EXPORT feature is available as an optional plug in for QuickDog.
QuickDog includes several unique handicapping methods, and each can be applied independently of the other and uniquely for all tracks, matinee and evening, grade and distance. All you do is print the results and you're off to the track! And QuickDog is designed to include up to 40 lines per dog when you download FREE programs which QuickDog uses to create a historical database.
Greyhound Racing (Grayhound Racing Dog Racing) Forums (where you can learn more about QuickDog or exchange ideas)Greyhound Racing (Grayhound Racing Dog Racing) Forums (where you can learn more about QuickDog or exchange ideas)
If you know of any other Forums or would like to start a forum with information about QuickDog for users to share, simply send and e-mail to us and we'll post the forum here!
Last Updated on - 04/05/2013
TRACK INFO - THE BEST PLACE FOR RACING INFO - TrackInfo is the best source for North American greyhound, thoroughbred, and harness racing information, featuring the industry's most comprehensive and up-to-date listing of racing schedules and contact info.
Horse Racing and Harness Race Betting at RaceBook.com - Offers horse and harness race betting on popular tracks from around the world. Bet online from the comfort of your home. Full track odds on most bet types; many exotic bets available.
Copyright © 2006-2013 QuickReckoning.Com